VIP+ is a modular, double wall chimney system designed to vent positive pressure appliances. The prefabricated design has a sealed flue capable of containing pressure up to 60 inches of water column and is built to operate at continuous temperatures up to 1400˚F.
It is suitable to vent:
- Stationary engines such as generators or turbines
- Furnaces and boilers
- Industrial ovens and process equipment
- Combustion gasses or heated air
- Restaurant hoods
VIP+ has the following certifications:
• UL103 Pressure Listed: Standard for factory-built chimneys for residential-type and building heating appliances
• UL1978 Standard for grease ducts
• UL2561 Standard for high temp (1400°F) factory-built chimneys
• ULC/ORD-C959 Standard for 540°C and 760°C industrial chimneys
ICC is a market leader in venting manufacturing. We apply leading-edge technology and engineering to find innovative solutions for everyday problems.
Our innovative components are conceived with the goal of faster, easier assembly, which is the best way to reduce labor cost and installation errors.
All ICC products are built to meet modern needs in the harshest environments.
Grease Duct 36" heated to 2000 °F
In the ICC Lab we are heating Grease Duct 36” diameter chimney to 2000° F and we are measuring the temperature on combustible materials installed at 0 clearance. Despite the inner liner glowing cherry red the outer casing can still be touched!